T.B.L.T.B.s are Turkey Bacon Lettuce Tomato Biscuits and just one variety of biscuit sandwiches we've tried out that we'd like you to try out as well.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 2 Tomatoes
- Turkey bacon
- Cheese of your choice (if you're into cheese)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place biscuits in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes
- Cook bacon and chop vegetables while biscuits are cooking
- Let biscuits cool for 3-5 minutes and slice open
- Stack bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese to your liking
- Close biscuits and place back in oven for another 5 minutes
- Serve warm and enjoy. (Serves 8)
rinse and repeat...