If you haven't been paying attention moonshine is making a huge comeback and there are companies that bottle the stuff popping up everywhere. When you don't have time to run to the liquor store here's a simple way to have tasty Apple Pie Moonshine already prepared and ready for mischief.
Thing You Will Need:
1/2 gallon of apple juice
1/2 gallon of apple cider
3/4 cup white sugar
1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
4 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup Caramel Syrup (ice cream topping)
1/2 liter of Everclear
- Grab the largest boiling pot you can find
- add all ingredients listed above expect Everclear and caramel to the pot
- Bring to a rolling boil then remove from heat and stir in caramel.
- Let cool to room temperature then stir in Everclear
- Serve over ice wit a fresh cinnamon stick in the glass
- bottle left overs in mason jars you can find at your local dollar store
- Enjoy a delicious buzz
Is it the WKND yet?
rinse and repeat...